DOG TROTTERS DOGGY DAY CAMP & BOARDING INFORMATION AND POLICY
At Dog Trotters we want your pet to feel at home.
We provide all day safe, supervised play, love, care and most importantly “peace of mind”.
So sit back, relax, and let your precious pooch get in all the belly rubs he/she can handle!
- All dogs must be 12 weeks or older to start day camp.
- All day camp dogs must wait 6 weeks after being spayed or neutered to start day camp to ensure proper healing.
- Dog Trotters does not accept pregnant dogs, dogs with stitches or dogs recovering from surgery.
- All dogs who will be boarding or attending day camp must be vaccinated for rabies, bordetella (kennel cough), canine parvovirus, and distemper. Please bring proof of vaccination from your veterinarian when you check in.
In order to speed up your check in process, you can click and print these forms at home. Fill them out and you’re ready to go! If you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email!
- Boarding Form (to be filled out every time you board with us)
- 2nd Dog Application
- Permission for Same Enclosure
- Permission for Commingling
- Information and Policy
- Emergency Transportation Policy
50 Comm Park Lane
Angier, NC 27501